- Directly Downtown in Historic New Bedford
- Close to Shopping, Dining, The Arts and History
- Harbor Views
- Spacious, High Ceiling, Loft Style Apartments
- Restored Brick and Stone Exteriors
- finishes including a mix of hardwood floors, wall-
The Union Street Lofts are made up of 5 seperate turn-of-the-century buildings that were built in downtown New Bedford. The buildings include the Phinney Building, New Bedford Dry Goods, The AE Coffin Building, The Haste Building and The Eddy Building. The buildings are located on Union, Pleasant, and Purchase Streets in New Bedford's historic district.
- Private exterior entrances in select apartments
- In-home washer/dryer
- Stainless steel appliances
- Roof deck
- Fitness center
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Off-street, garage and/or covered parking
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Sunlit floor-to-ceiling windows
- Soft to the touch carpeting in bedrooms
- Non-smoking community
- USB outlets in kitchen
It's HIP to be SQUARE. Welcome home to Flats 22 in the Box District. Flats at 22 offer an exciting opportunity to live in a brand new boutique community near the heart of Boston. Easy access to downtown and major routes. It's time for you to think INSIDE THE BOX - the Box District that is! A vibrant neighborhood mixed with eclectic restaurants, shopping and parks makes the Box District the place to be.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautiful River Views
- In-home washer/dryer
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Oversized Windows
- Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms
- 12-18 Foot Ceilings
- On-Site Parking
Along the banks of the majestic Merrimack River a Lowell Mill complex has been masterfully restored. One and two bedroom lofts. Exposed bricks and massive beans. Soaring ceilings and oversized windows. Walking distance to downtown eateries and entertainment, set along the River Walk beside Perkins Park. See our newest renovation- Residences @ Perkins Park with private entrances, granite and hardwood!
- Spacious, open floor plans
- Roof deck with panoramic views
- Lounge w/wide screen TV and WiFi
- Covered parking available
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- Controlled access
- Central A/C
- Up to 1700 sq. ft.
- Historic features
- Billiards room
- Pet friendly
Washington Mills' convenient location in Lawrence, MA is just minutes from the commuter rail and major thoroughfares. Your friends will be envious of your fabulous apartment. Call or email us today!
- New 2 and 4 Fully Furnished Apartments
- Free Utilities
- Located on Bus Line
- Covered Parking Available
- Bus transportation to and from the UVM campus
- On-Site Laundry
***Spinner Place is a community specifically for University of Vermont students.***
Spinner Place is located in downtown Winooski, just minutes from campus. Enjoy the freedom of living off campus with the convenience and amenities of living on campus! Spinner features four bedroom furnished suites. Only one person/bedroom. Rent is $725/month per bedroom and all utilities are included!
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Stunning Apartment Homes
- Trendy Loft-Style Apartment Plans
- Open Airy Gourmet Kitchens
- High Ceilings with Track Lighting
- Balconies/Patios with Uptown Skyline View
- Controlled Access Building & Parking Garage
Ten 05 West Trade offers spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment homes w/ uptown skyline views from our balconies & patios. We have controlled access building & parking garages, fitness center, washer/dryer connections, laundry center, resident interactive café w/ large screen TV, catering kitchen & fully appointed playground and picnic areas with grills.. We have open airy kitchen floor plans, high ceilings w/ track lighting. Walk to Johnson & Wales or Johnson C Smith University. Pets welcome!
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.