- One, Two, Three & Four Bedroom Apartments
- Individual Leases Per Bedroom
- All Utilities Included (power allowance per home)
- 42" Flat Screen TV's in Select Units
- Pool Hall, Video Game Areas & Workout Facility
- Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment Home
- Heated Pool, Tanning Beds & Weekly Socials
- Movie Theatre
The perfect location for campus living, just walking distance from UNCG! Campus Crossing offers everything students need for fun AND easy living, from free cable and washers and dryers in every apartment to free tanning and daily group fitness classes in our amenity-filled clubhouse! Come by our office today to secure your housing for the 2013-2014 school year! www.outofthedorm.com.
- 4 Bedroom Apartments Available- Price Per Bedroom
- One Check Pays It All!
- Internet, Cable w/ HBO & Utilities included!
- On the HEAT Bus Line to Campus
- Fully Furnished Living Room, Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Kitchen With All Appliances & W/D
This exceptional Greensboro Student Housing apartment community is conveniently located just off of Spring Garden Rd....right down the street from UNCG and close to NC A&T, Greensboro College, Bennett College and Guilford College. We thought of all the necessities when it comes to student housing. All of our floorplans are 4 bedrooms with built in desks to save space. Experience what student housing is all about, experience The Park
- Two & Three Bedroom Student Housing Apartments
- Rent Includes All Utilities
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access Included
- Cable with HBO & Showtime Included
- All Appliances & Washer/Dryer Included
- Individual Leases & Roomate Matching Available
- Each Apartment Includes a 42" Flat Screen TV
- Professionally Managed
- Convenient to UNCG
- Guarantors are Accepted
- Modern Student Community
- Residence Life Program
Visit our Sterling Park Apartments in Greensboro, NC located within walking distance to UNCG. Two Bedroom apartments and Three Bedroom Apartments available. Rents are by the room. Located on Granite Street, just off of Spring Garden Rd. All appliances included, individual and roommate match available. This exceptional student housing apartment community is minutes from University of North Carolina Greensboro and not far from Bennett College, Guilford College and NCA&T and steps from shopping.
- Two & Three Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Close to Theaters, Galleries & Night Clubs
- Large Common Area w/ Flat Screen Televisions in ea
- Private Balconies on Each Unit
- Modern Kitchen w/ Breakfast Bar
- Full Size Washer/Dryers & Utilities Included
Spartan Crossing is conveniently located only 3 blocks from UNCG campus and close to restaurants, businesses, and entertainment in downtown Greensboro.Its just a few miles to Greensboro College, Guilford College, A&T University, GTCC and Bennett College. Downtown Greensboro is located only 2.5 miles away with over 40 restaurants, three theaters, over 30 spas and salons, four coffee shops, 15 night clubs, 16 art galleries, Center City Park, The Historical Museum, eclectic shops and the list goes on! At Spartan Crossing, you'll enjoy amenities such as a grilling and picnic area for those social gatherings that we know all students love and enjoy, plenty of on-site parking so no need to pay those high parking fees at the University, ceiling fans in each room and intrusion alarms. Each apartment will include a generous utility allowance, free expanded tiered cable with HBO, and wireless high speed internet. Our professional management staff is dedicated to excelling at Superior Customer Service.
- Three Bedroom Apartments
- Across the Street From UNCG
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- All Appliances & Washer/Dryer Included
- Roomate Matching Available
- Swimming Pool & Fitness Center
The Edge Apartments is located in Greensboro, NC. Offering Three Bedroom Apartments with roommate matching available. Convenient to UNCG, NCA&T, Bennett College, Greensboro College and many other university and college campuses. Stop in to The Edge Apartments, just off of Spring Garden Street in Greensboro and step into the life of a college community!
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.