- Vertical Blinds On All Windows
- No Wax Vinyl Flooring
- Electric Range
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan with light
Huron View Apartments in Ypsilanti, MI offers spacious 2 & 3 bedroom apartment homes with up to 1 and 1 half baths with plenty of storage and views of the Huron River. Ideally located, Huron View is convenient to the entire Ypsilanti area, is within walking distance to Eastern Michigan University, and only a few minutes drive from St. Joseph Hospital and the Ypsilanti downtown area.
- 24-hour monitored entry
- Park & lake views
- Quick access to I-94, I-275 and US-23
- Free yoga, pilates, belly dancing, kickboxing
- Washers & dryers in select units
- Private marina and swim club
- Five tennis courts and 2 sand volleyball courts
- WIFI cafe-free internet and coffee
The Lake Shore apartments in Ypsilanti, MI offers studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent with washers/dryers in select units, large floor plans, and private patio/balcony. Our apartment community features a 28 hole disc golf course, walking trails, fenced in dog park, 2 swimming pools, 5 tennis courts, internet cafe, private marina and swim club, park and lake views and free fitness training. The community is just minutes from I-94, I-275 and US-23. We are pet friendly too!
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Private entrances to each apartment
- FREE water and sewer
- Professional on-site management
- Laundry facilities in each building
- Extra storage available
Campbell Street Apartments are centrally located in Ypsilanti just minutes from Eastern Michigan University and University of Michigan, with easy access to Highways I-94 and US-23. This ideal location is close to major expressways, airports, shopping, restaurants and entertainment. We offer floor plans of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The apartments include many popular conveniences, along with ample storage space. Convenient laundry facilities are located in each building.
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.