- Studios, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms in Madison, WI
- Terrific Location Just East of Downtown Madison
- Water, Sewer, Trash Removal Included in the Rent
- Next Door to Tenney Park, Steps from Lake Mendota
- On Bus Line, Easy Access to Many Areas of Madison
- Washers and Dryers in Select Apartments
- Cat Friendly
- Elevators in Every Building
- 2 Shimmering Pools, Clubhouse for Functions
- Individual Room Climate Controls
- Controlled Access Buildings
- Playscape and Totlot
Rivers Edge features 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms in Madison with apartments featuring plenty of closet space, complete appliance package, some with dishwashers, patio or balcony, some with washers and dryers, individual climate control, pass-through kitchens, oversized windows, air conditioning and window coverings. We are located just east of downtown Madison, on several bus lines for easy access to many areas of Madison, next door to Tenney Park on Yahara River, steps from Lake Mendota and minutes from UW and MATC Campuses.
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Townhomes Available
- Townhomes Include: Free Water, Storage & Parking
- 2 Bedroom Garden Style Apartments Available
- Garden Style Include: Heat, Water, Wi Fi & Parking
- Minutes from Madison College and UW Campus
- Located on 2 Bus Routes
Lakewood Gardens offers 1 and 2 bedroom townhouses and 2 bedroom garden style apts. for rent in Madison, WI. Lakewood Garden Apts. is a pet friendly community offering washer and dryer, free parking, storage, and free water. Lakewood Garden is just minutes from downtown Madison and the UW Campus. Call Lakewood Gardens to arrange a personal tour of your new apartment home.
- Off-Street Parking available
- Large Porches & Private Balconies
- Nearby Parks
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Cats Welcome
- Park & Campus District Areas
At the Historic Downtown Apartments, we feature 1, 2, & 3 bedroom floor plans. Find a wide range of beautifully kept vintage apartments in the downtown area convenient to the James Madison Park historic district, to the eclectic Vilas neighborhood & Camp Randall areas. Wonderful historic buildings with lead glass windows, porches, & off-street parking available.
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.