- Mountain & Cityscape Views
- 5 Min. Walk to Downtown
- Controlled Access Building
- Underground parking structure
- Roof top Patio with BBQ Grill
- On-site Convenience/Liquor Store
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms
- Bright/Cheerful & Well Lit Apt. Homes
- Roof top Fitness Center and Cyber Lounge
- Dazzle Jazz Bar downstairs
- Historic Building in Capitol Hill
- On Direct Bus Route
Located between Denver's vibrant Lodo and Historic Golden Triangle districts, Mezzo is right in the middle of it all and now offering hi-rise apartments for rent in Denver, Co. With the convenience of on-site retail shops and close access to Denver's business district, entertainment, and universities. Enjoy true downtown Denver hi-rise living with amazing panoramic views and a central Capital Hill location, stop by today and find your apartment for rent in Denver, Co at Mezzo.
- Walking Distance to Downtown
- High Speed T1 Internet Line
- Ground-Floor Shops and Services
- Roof-Top Garden Terrace
- Extra Storage
- Special Energy Savings Program
Located in downtown Denver, Uptown Square offers studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments for rent. Uptown Square is situated on Pennsylvania St between E 19th and 20th Ave.
- Call About Our Special Pricing!
- Private Balconies*
- Available Garage Parking
- WIFI in common areas
- Pets Welcome*
- Walking Distance to 16th Street Mall & Light Rail
- 24hr Fitness Center
- Fully-equipped entertainment style Kitchens
- Granite Countertops Throughout*
- Faux wood plank flooring
- Year Round Pool, Sauna & Hot Tub
- Dry Cleaning On-site
300 East Seventeenth offers one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes to rent in the heart of Denver, surrounded by many attractions within walking distance.
- Central Downtown Location
- Large Apartments
- Professional On Site Staff
- Optional Garage or Off-Street Parking
- Beautiful Courtyard
- Historical Building
- Located 1 block from Capitol Building
- Close to Businesses and Colleges
Camellia House Apartments offers studio, one, and two bedroom apartments for rent in a location nestled in Capital Hill in Denver, Colorado. Surround yourself with all the excitement of living close Denver's sports stadiums, Performing arts centers, museums, and award winning restaurants.
- Gorgeous City & Mtn. Views
- Broadband Internet Access Available
- Great Downtown Location
- On-Site Parking Garages
- Deli, Bakery, Coffee Shop
- Large Airy Interiors W/ Subtle European Details
Live in Downtown Denver and enjoy being minutes from Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Invesco Field, Elitch Gardens, Denver Art Museum, the Denver Public Library and more. Unwind with a yoga class or enjoy casual dining at Panera Bread and Tokyo Joe’s located on the first floor of The Residences at Capitol Heights.
- Rooftop bbq area
- Dog wash location
- Infinity pool
- Dry cleaning on site
- Poolside Bar
- Fitness Center
Downtown Denver is a cultural center of world-class entertainment, nightlife, music, art, sports, shopping, and dining. My Block Wash Park is poised as a convenient gateway to the downtown core, be it for work or for play. This is your city—take it all in. Cherry Creek is Denver’s elite shopping district, home to the prestigious Cherry Creek Shopping Center, as well as many high-end restaurants, galleries, spas, and boutiques. My Block Was Park offers 1,2,3, and 4 bedrooms
Thank You! Your email has been sent. We appreciate your interest.