If you’re looking at apartments for rent in Tri-Cities, here are a few tips that will help you find the perfect safe neighborhood:
- Find a neighborhood that fits your lifestyle. Is it the right distance from work? Can you go out and experience the nightlife? If you prefer a quiet life, will you find it here? If you have children, what are the schools like? These questions should be your first priority.
- If it fits with your needs, visit West Pasco. West Pasco is a recently developed neighborhood that is still growing. It’s a young, safe area that is attracting many of the residents of Richland and Kennewick.
- If you’ve settled on a couple of neighborhoods, call their local police stations. They should be able to accurately tell you how dangerous the area is.
- Take a day to drive around your prospective neighborhood. Do you feel safe? If you do, come back at night. Does it still feel safe in the dark? Always trust your gut.
- Finally, be patient. If, by step four, you still don’t feel secure, start again. The safety of you and your family is worth the effort.