Boston is a haven for American history, so for those who enjoy reliving America’s journey to independence, Boston area apartments are a great choice. The Freedom Trail, which connects 16 sites relevant to the American Revolution, runs through downtown Boston and offers a glimpse of what, where and how our nation was founded.
The rental apartments Boston has in this area will put you within reach of such landmarks as:
- the Old North Church, where a lantern in the window signaled Britain’s advance by sea
- Faneuil Hall, site of stirring speeches that eventually led to the American Revolution
- the Old State House, the site of the Boston Massacre and the reading of the Declaration of Independence to Bostonians
- Paul Revere’s house
- Bunker Hill, site of the infamous battle that began with the "shot heard ’round the world"
- Granary Burying Ground, the final resting place of such iconic figures as Paul Revere, John Adams and John Hancock
and more. Living in downtown Boston would put you at the heart of our nation’s history.