If you are looking for Midwest apartments, Indianapolis, Indiana is a good city to check out. Not as large as Chicago, but with plenty of amenities, this town has plenty to offer. The location is prime, with roads that can take you across the nation quickly and easily, and there are a wide variety of places that you can rent in and around the big city. You will find everything from rural property to posh, high-end apartments for rent in Indianapolis. Here is a breakdown on average rents in the area to give you an idea of where this market sits compared to other Midwest cities:
- A one-bedroom apartment rents for $577.
- A two-bedroom, one-bath apartment rents for $600.
- A two-bedroom, two-bath apartment rents for $761.
- A three-bedroom apartment rents for $848.
- A four-bedroom apartment rents for $883.
Rent here is significantly cheaper than Chicago, and in line with other large towns in the region. If you are looking for a big Midwest city that has reasonable rentals and a lot of urban appeal, this may be a town you want to consider.