If you are looking for an apartment, Memphis has some fun attractions to offer. Besides the well-known Beale Street, Graceland and Sun Studio, you can find some real gems in this friendly Tennessee town. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Memphis Botanic Garden. With over 150,000 visitors per year, this pretty spot has a wide variety of plants, flowers and trees to see.
- The Pink Palace Museum. A large facility, this museum offers a lot of information on the history of the Mid-South through its many exhibitions.
- The Memphis Zoo. Home to roughly 3,500 animals, it is set on about 76 acres of Overton Park.
- The Lichterman Nature Center. A great family spot, this nature center has a pavilion, nature trails and a boardwalk along the lake.
- The Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art. This cultural facility has a number of important collections, as well as educational programming.
This is just a small sampling of all the attractions that Memphis has to offer. Regardless of whether you are looking for something to do inside or outdoors, there is plenty in the region to keep you busy.