Huntington Beach, CA
- West Coast’s largest stretch of uninterrupted coastline (8 miles). 
- Nightly Bonfires
- Located between San Diego and Los Angeles
Corpus Christi, TX
- Located on the tropical tip of Texas, bordered by the Gulf of Mexico and Laguna Madre Bay
- Ideal for nature lovers with botanical gardens, bird watching, and a wildlife refuge.
- Island feel and a great escape from big city living. 
- Low unemployment rate as well! 
Virginia Beach, VA
- 210 Parks: Mount Trashmore, Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge & more 
- 18 Registered historic places 
- Soccer tournaments and clinics held year round 
- Public transportation 
- Extensive art scene
- Miami City Ballet
- Miami Art Month 
- Great golf opportunities:
- Rated in the top 10 courses by Golfweek 
- Laid back, free-spirited ideals 
- Mild climate: Average 72 degrees Fahrenheit
- Huge surf scene 
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
- Intense nightlife 
- Multitude of gyms and spas 
- Great fishing with safe inlets 
What to look for in a Beach Rental:
Once you’ve chosen your coast and beautiful beach, make sure you know how to pick the best rental. Follow the guide below to get what you need for the right place.
Apartment-Finding Checklist 
- Where is it located?
- How safe is the rental neighborhood?
- Are they laundry facilities available?
- How close is the apartment to stores, schools, etc?
- What is the parking and transportation situation?
- Is there adequate storage?
- What is their pet policy?
Whether you’re golfing in Miami or partying in Point Pleasant, the country is full of cities with beautiful beaches that offer a variety of features. When you’re ready to rent, identify your city, find a beautiful beach, and check your list twice!
Embed this infographic on your own site
Please Use The Code Below To Embed This Graphic
Category: Searching for Apartments