Mobile media is quickly becoming essential to the technologically advanced marketing plan. According to a report by marketing researcher Nielsen
, mobile audiences are indeed big. There are 145 million mobile media consumers,
with 127 million using text messaging
, 70 million downloading mobile content
, 48 million using the mobile Internet
and 12 million using mobile video
. Marketers will also be interested to know that mobile content revenue grew from $5.8 billion
in the fourth quarter of 2007 to $7.9 billion
in the fourth quarter of last year, representing year-on-year growth 60 percent greater
than the Internet. Fifty-four percent
of that revenue was generated by messaging
.As a property manager, you might be interested to know apartment shoppers can search ForRent.com listings any time, any place with the mobile Web site from For Rent Media Solutions. Perfect for the apartment seeker on the go, the ForRent.com mobile Web site provides most of the same great features as our full Web site but in the palm of your hand. When consumers access http://www.forrent.com/
from their Web-enabled mobile device they are automatically directed to the mobile Web site. The mobile Web site will provide the option for the user to see the full Web site from a link.
Below you will find a few mobile Web site features.
- Easy to use interface for your Web-enabled mobile device
- Multiple ways to browse including an Advanced Search option to search by price, bedrooms and baths
- Apartment seekers can contact the property via one-click call or an email
- Mobile listings include unlimited photos, full description, amenities, bullet points, floor plans with photos, office hours, and contact information updated daily from the apartment properties profile page on ForRent.com
- Community Theater® online videos will play on video capable phones
- Driving directions are available to the property location powered by Microsoft Virtual Earth
Let apartment seekers find you any time, any place on the ForRent.com mobile Web site!