What better way to use your kitchen than to cook up amazing breakfast items? Banana pancakes are so good, Jack Johnson wrote a song about them. Treat someone special (or get treated) to breakfast in bed with this simple, no fuss recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
That’s all there is to it! You can also cut up some banana slices to serve on top of the pancakes. Your kitchen will smell awesome once these pancakes are cooked.
Recipe from: AllRecipes