10 Easy Ways to Make Friends in College
- Befriend your roommate/ neighbors.
- Speak to everyone you see (If you are shy, just start-off by saying hi).
- Go to campus activities.
- Join campus clubs and organizations.
- Study with classmates outside of class.
- Hang out in public areas on campus (such as your building’s community room).
- Sit with new people at your school cafeteria.
- Go to gym classes at your campus’ recreation center.
- Add people that go to your school on Facebook.
- Does your school have a mentor program for underclassmen? If so join the program! Not only will you have an appointed friend that wants to help you adapt to campus life, but you can also meet their friends.
Photo: Nazareth College, College Friends