What you will need:
- Either PVC or metal for the pole material
How to create:
- Cut your poles into 5 foot lengths to make transportation easier. You’ll need 15-20 feet total.
- Connect the pieces using the couplings.
- Drill two holes at the top end of your flag pole. You’ll need to use the eye holes on your flag to determine how far apart they have to be.
- Install your I-bolts into the holes and attach your flag with the carabiners.
- Stake it in the ground, or secure it to your truck or tent.