ForRent.com® #RenterSummerFun Instagram® Contest
HOW IT WORKS
- Follow @AptsForRent on Instagram
- Comply with the official rules
- Upload/submit photos or videos reflecting the contest during the Entry Period
- Use the hashtag #RenterSummerFun on all photos and video entries
- Three winners will be announced on or around September 15, 2016.
Please see below for the complete contest rules.
SPONSORS: United Advertising Publications, Inc. d/b/a ForRent.com
Please read these Official Rules before entering this Contest (the “Contest”). By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. Promotion Period. ForRent.com’s #RenterSummerFun Instagram Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 8:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on August 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 pm on August 31, 2016 EDT (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible to win a prize.
2. Eligibility. ForRent.com’s #RenterSummerFun Instagram Challenge (the “Contest”) is open to all non Dominion Enterprises employees. A person who complies with all the eligibility rules shall be referred to as “Entrant.” All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrators and/or Judges and/or Internal Panel, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The award of a prize is contingent upon Entrant complying with all conditions and fulfilling all requirement set forth herein.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram®
4. How to Enter. The following rules apply to each submission:
Step 1: Upload your photo(s) to Instagram and use the hashtag #RenterSummerFun. An Entrant may set up a free Instagram account at www.Instagram.com.
Step 2: Tag @AptsForRent in your photo entries. Multiple entries per day are encouraged.
Step 3: If you do not have an Instagram account and would like to participate, submit your photo(s) by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org daily, within the Contest period.
5. Photo Criteria. Photos must comply with the following requirements to be eligible.
- In accordance with supported images, the photo must be submitted as an attachment in one of the following formats: JPEG (JPG), Non Animated GIF or PNG.
- The photo must be the original work of the Entrant.
- The Entrant is able to submit unlimited photos per day for the#DERenterSummerFun Instagram Challenge.
- The photo may not have won previous awards.
- The photo must not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, and rights of publicity and/or privacy.
- The photo must be suitable for publication and may not be violent, immoral,offensive, illegal, pornographic, obscene, indecent or similarly inappropriate as deemed solely by Sponsor.
- The photo must not contain any content that may be perceived to be an advertisement, promotion or endorsement of any Dominion Enterprises entity,product or service.
- The photo must not contain any personal identification, such as personal names,street or email addresses, or phone numbers.
- The photo must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead.
- The photo may not contain any mention, discussion, logo, trademark, servicemark, storefront, trade dress, mascot, photograph, or other image of anybusiness or company, other than ForRent.com or For Rent Magazine.
- The photo may not include the likenesses of any identifiable persons other than the Entrant, unless written permission is obtained by the Entrant.
- The photo cannot be dangerous or unsafe to make or produce, or include activities that are dangerous, unsafe, or present unreasonable risk of harm to person, animal or property, or suggest or imply to any person to undertake any dangerous, unsafe or unduly risky activity as deemed solely by Sponsors.
- The photo may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations. Any photo in violation of any of the above requirements and restrictions will be deemed void.
By submitting a photo in the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that these requirements have been met. Failure to satisfy these requirements, as determined in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion, may result in ineligibility with respect to all photos submitted by or on behalf of that Entrant.
ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING PERMISSION TO USE THE PICTURE, IMAGE, AND/OR LIKENESS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES SHOWN IN THE PHOTO. Sponsor may request that any such third parties sign a waiver and release prior to the posting of the photo on the Website or the granting of any prize. Parent or legal guardian must sign waiver and release prior to posting the Image of anyone under the age of 18.
6. Selection of Winners. At the conclusion of the Contest Period, Sponsor will post the Grand Prize Winners in compliance with the Official Rules on or around September 15, 2016. All photos will be reviewed for content before being posted on ForRent.com’s social media networks. Photos submitted may or may not be removed from the site, in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor shall have absolutely no obligation to give feedback or reason why any photo is not posted on the site. Sponsor shall have the sole right to reject or remove a photo from the site at any time.
7. Contest Criteria. Submitted photos will be selected according to the following judging criteria:
- Presentation/Image Quality………………………………………………………………..35%
- Relevance to Daily Theme/Follows Contest Instructions………………………..30%
In the unlikely event of a tie, the photo with the earliest upload/entry date will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner.
8. Prize. Contest Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One winners will receive an Amazon gift card valued at 300. Approximate Retail Value (”ARV”): $300.
All federal and state taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners acknowledge that the prize is taxable and agrees to provide information for, and verify by signature, the appropriate IRS and other forms as determined by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except that Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value or cash value. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason or a winner is not capable of redeeming a prize for any reason, Sponsors shall not be obligated to award any prize.
9. Rights in the Photos and Videos. All photos (including all material embodied therein) submitted to Sponsors shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsors immediately upon submission. Once a photo has been submitted pursuant to the Contest, the Entrant may not distribute, disseminate, sell, use, license, or post the photo or any copies thereof in any medium (including other Internet sites) without the prior express written consent
of Sponsors, which consent may be withheld in the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Each Entrant, as a condition of participation in the Contest, hereby grants Sponsors the exclusive, perpetual, worldwide right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, and otherwise use (unless prohibited by applicable law) the photo (including all material embodied therein) in any way or in any media now or hereafter known for trade, advertising, promotional, or other purposes as Sponsors determine, in their sole and absolute discretion, without further notice or compensation to the Entrant or any other third parties. Nothing herein shall be construed to require Sponsors to publish, distribute or in any way use the photo (or any of the material embodied therein) should Sponsors in their sole discretion decline to do so.
10. General. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. Sponsors, Instagram, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releases”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information provided by an entrant; human error; alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost. Illegible and incomplete entries are disqualified, as are those which in the sole opinion of Sponsors violate any of the above Contest Restrictions. By entering this Contest, Entrants agree that neither Sponsors nor Instagram shall be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use of or inability to use the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winner releases Sponsors from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winner acknowledges that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
If for any reason, this Contest may not be conducted as planned by reason of any entry that, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, false and/or deceptive entries or acts, including the use of automated launching, voting or entry software shall render such entries ineligible and the Entrant will be disqualified. These Official Rules may be amended at any time without prior written notice, in the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is canceled, terminated, modified or suspended, Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to select a Winner from remaining eligible entries or conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non suspect entries received before the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Winner List. For an Official Winner List, (available after September 15, 2016) or a copy of these Rules, send an email to email@example.com or a self addressed, stamped envelope to Amber Heckler For Rent Media Solutions, 16th Floor, 150 Granby Street, Norfolk, Virginia, 23510.