ForRent.com, along with Homes.com, has compiled a list of the top 10 most romantic cities in the U.S. that have amazing apartment options. On our first romantic cities report we took a look at cities 10 through 6. Let’s take a look at which final cities made the list.
5. Miami, FL is a great destination for couples! Amazing beaches, warm weather, and great housing options gives Florida a huge advantage for the current apartment hunter. With an average rent price of $1,020 per month in Miami combined with unique culture, this ‘hot’ city will have you falling in love over and over again. What could be more romantic than living in a tropical paradise?
4. New York, NY is iconic in the U.S.; so it should be no surprise that NYC made the list of top romantic cities. NYC has the largest population in the U.S., which means you have unlimited opportunities to find somebody special. It also means you have just as many opportunities finding your perfect apartment! If fast paced city living is your thing, then look no further, it doesn’t get any bigger than this.
3. Charleston, SC is perfect for anyone who loves history and southern charm. This gentile city offers fantastic southern food, and welcomes artists and musicians to treat any couple. If warmer weather is for you, then browse apartment communities in Charleston and enjoy your time with your special someone.
2. Honolulu, HI, typically thought of as a vacation destination, offers several options if you are considering a new move. A true laid back, beach front lifestyle, Honolulu gives you year round paradise that can’t help but bring out the romantic in you.
1. San Francisco, CA has the highest average rank among many lists of the most romantic cities in the country. With gorgeous sunset views, thriving food and a happening art scene, San Fran is beautiful year round, so what’s not to love about San Francisco? If you are looking to relocate, and want a fresh start, there aren’t many places better to find and keep the romance going, than San Francisco.
If you are in the market for a new apartment, or simply considering a move, have a look at these romantic cities. Not only do they offer unlimited opportunities for your relationship, but they also offer just as many opportunities to find your perfect apartment match.